SAFE-ASSIST® PURPOSE BUILT SHOWER SEATS
SAFE-ASSIST® folding shower seats for persons who suffer from sickness or disablement. Seat frames with tension grip hinge for horizontal and vertical movement are fabricated from 304 stainless steel and secured to the seat deck with concealed 316 stainless steel screws. Seat decks feature tamperproof, sanitary safe, Polar White, UV stabilised,
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) round edge with self draining channels.
SHOWER SEATS SHOULD BE MOUNTED SO THAT THE SEAT DECK IS 470 mm to 480 mm ABOVE THE FLOOR.
- FOR AREAS NOT STRICTLY DISABLED
- 350 mm x 340 mm folding shower seat
- Must be fixed to a solid wall or stud wall construction
- Maximum load 115 Kg
- White aluminium support struts and wall fixing bracket
- White ABS slatted seat deck
- Stainless steel fixing screws supplied