How will my order be shipped?
Shipping: Your order will be shipped by Australia Post or courier service and larger items by transport service delivered in 5-14 working days (Excluding custom orders)
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been shipped
Will all my items be shipped together?
In most cases your whole order will be shipped at the same time, however it may be in separate parcels. Exceptions are – Baths, Vanity, Toilets & Cabinets.
When part of the order is delayed or on Back order, we will contact you so you can decide if you want to wait for the item or wish to substitute for another item, otherwise the delayed items will be despatched as soon as stock becomes available.
Can I have my order shipped to a PO Box Address?
Yes, we can send your order to a PO Box Address if under 10 kg.
How much does shipping cost?
Your order will be shipped out in the most economic method, based on your choice of freight method e.g. standard or express. Our shipping charge is based on weight.
Do I have to pay a shipping charge for each item?
Our shipping charge is based on weight per item.
Tracking your order
Once your order has been dispatched we will track your order and advise you by email or text, We will also confirm with you once your order has arrived
Please ensure that your registered email address and mobile is correct to receive this service.
Can I have my order shipped to another address?
Your account will have both a billing and shipping address, therefore this is possible. This excludes cabinets and baths, which are only eligible for delivery to business addresses or depots (locations specified below).
Please note that Cabinets can either be collected from Bathrooms Are Us, Geebung, OR the following locations;
ADP cabinets will only be sent through M3 Logistics. Locations include:
|37 Bessemer Street|
|Blacktown NSW 2148 PH 02 86102000|
|66-76 Dunmore Drive|
|Truganina VIC 3029 PH 03 83433000|
|9 Jutland St|
|Loganlea QLD 4131 PH 07 34455000|
|Mt St John|
|1 – 3 Crocodile Cres|
|Mt St John QLD 4818 PH 07 31772050|
|58-68 Harrison Road|
|Forrestfield WA 6540 PH 08 61548000|
|26 O’Sullivan Crt,|
|East Arm NT 0822. PH 07 31772050|
|1-3 White Ave|
|Athol Park SA 5012 PH 08 84485000|
TIMBERLINE Cabinets will only be sent through TNT. Locations include:
|Lot 456 Uiver Road,|
|Albury Airport 2640|
|4/267 Mann Street,|
|Unit B3 2-8 McPherson Street,|
|1A Hale Street,|
|Unit 3, 3 Corella Close,|
|Berkeley Vale 2261|
|542 Pacific Highway,|
|27-29 Douglas Mawson Road,|
|16-24 Cosgrove Road,|
|29 – 55 Lockwood Road,|
|Erskine Park 2759|
|29 Habib Drive,|
|6 Everett Street,|
|4 Corporation Place,|
|21 Sancrox Road,|
|8 Ellesmere Avenue,|
|McDougalls Hill 2330|
|Cnr Avro & Plain Streets,|
|Lot 22 Stuart Road,|
|Wagga Wagga 2650|
|23 Prince of Wales Avenue,|
|Lot 9 Daveyduke Drive,|
|2 Craig Street,|
|Long Gully 3550|
|154 Weddell Road,|
|North Geelong 3220|
|34-38 Wedgewood Road,|
|41-53 Sky Road,|
|Melbourne Airport 3045|
|89-91 Cureton Avenue,|
|East, Mildura 3500|
|8 Gemini Crescent,|
|58-60 Eastern Road,|
|Cnr Albert & Dickson Streets,|
|Shed G, 96 Mount Perry Road,|
|North Bundaberg 4670|
|15-21 Spoto Street,|
|16 Blain Drive,|
|16 Reichert Drive,|
|19 Lenshield Street,|
|112 Monash Road,|
|46 Central Park Drive,|
|Lot 27 Molloy Street,|
|149-155 Webb Drive,|
|Mount St John 4818|
|South Australia||Adelaide Airport|
|20 Butler Boulevard,|
|Burbridge Business Park 5950|
|28-32 Grove Avenue,|
|12 Duncan Street,|
|12 Boral Road,|
|Western Junction 7212|
|73-75 Sheppard Street,|
|Northern Territory||Alice Springs|
|30 Cameron Street,|
|Alice Springs 0870|
|61 O’Sullivan Circuit,|
|East Arm 0828|
|272 Rutland Avenue,|
Cabinets and Baths are expensive, hard to transport & easily damaged. Therefore delivery can be a bit of a hassle. Please be aware of the following information to ease this process;
- Cabinets and Baths can only be delivered to a residential address in the Brisbane Metropolitan Area and Sunshine Coast. Interstate deliveries are to Depots & Business Addresses ONLY. There may be special circumstances if client arranged there own transport directly with our office.
- Available Depots are determined by the Cabinet and Bath Supplier
- You will be advised as to which Depot (TNT for Timberline & M3 Logistics for ADP, Baths are by selection of Transport company )
- If collecting your item from the depot you must wear enclosed shoes and follow OHS protocol.
- A second person for larger items may be needed to assist you.
- Please abide by all safety requirements indicated by Transport Company
- If Delivered; Cabinets or baths are typically sent via a one man courier. This means that they may require assistance in unloading the item.
- If you are unable or do not wish to assist, please advise before delivery so we can arrange a 2 person delivery. This will increase the delivery charge.
- Delivery is to the nearest dry & secure location – the courier is NOT required to carry the item up stairs or inside the dwelling.
- If a failed delivery is made (e.g. No-one was there to take delivery and it was unsafe to leave the goods), this will then incur an extra charge.
Please email email@example.com within 2 business days of receiving a damaged item. You must inspect the packaging of the item(s) when they arrive, and if you notice any damage please make note of it when signing for delivery. If an item has been damaged please do not sign, (If you cant check item before courier leaves please sign ‘sight unseen’). By signing the POD screen or docket indicates that the item has been received in good order and condition. If the item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos of each item and packaging to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]
BIG POST is a privately owned business with a fresh idea and customer service driven solution. We have brought a unique combination of warehousing, transportation and online-selling experience together to solve an industry problem.
Australia Post provides postal services in Australia and its overseas territories. “Australia Post” is the trading name, Australian Postal Corporation is the Australian Government-owned entity responsible for the services